Selleys Wet Area Silicone 75G
Selleys Wet Area Silicone 75g
Item Code: #9309
Selleys Wet Area Silicone is a high grade neutral (non-corrosive) cure silicone formulated for superior adhesion to cement. Containing fungicidal protector for excellent mold and fungal resistance, Selleys Wet Area Silicone will not shrink, crack or peel away, even in the harshest conditions.
Ideal to sticks:
- Ceramic, Glazed & Porcelain Fictures
- Metal, Copper & Brass Fittings
- Powder Coated Aluminium / Aluminium
- Plastic Laminates
- Stainless Steel
- Concrete & Grouts
- Durable, waterproof seal
- Dirt and mold resistant.
- Resists lifting.
- Neutral Cure.
- 100% Silicone.
- Capacity : 75g
How to use?
- Clean and dry surface using Mineral Turpentine.
- Carefully pierce tube seal. Cut nozzle and fit to tube.
- Apply sealant, and tool within 5 mins before sealant skins.
- Sealant will cure fully in 48 hours. At this point any unneeded sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp blade, but avoid under-cutting seal.
- Remove nozzle and replace cap. Clean up with Mineral Turpentine.